Car Rental Booking
Frequently Asked Questions
Car Hire in Agia Pelagia
Below please find a selection of the most frequently asked questions regarding renting a Car, or renting a Moto
- New cars (2017-2018)
- Free kilometers (unlimited mileage)
- All Inclusive price with 100% fully comprehensive insurance
- (C.D.W) Collision Damage Waiver with no excess
- (F.D.W) Full Collision Damage Waiver cover glasses – mirrors – wheels – under side of car with no excess
- Third Party liability insurance
- (FP) Fire Insurance with no excess
- (TP) Theft Insurance with no excess
- Personal Driver insurace
- Third Party Insurance
- All Local Taxes and VAT (24%) are included in our prices (ALL TAXES are INCLUDED)
- Second Driver – free of charge.
- baby seats
- road maps
- 24 hours Road Assistance all over the island of Crete
- 24 Hours emergency phone assistance
- Change of car in case of breakdown with a same category car
(* the driver needs to drive sober, respect the speed limits and not be under the influence of drugs and violate the traffic laws)
In the case of car keys being lost, the customer is responsible to refund the costs to replace these
Traffic tickets and penalties are at the expense of the driver
SERVICES WITH EXTRA CHARGE:
• Second additional driver (in case of more than 2 drivers, e.g. a 3rd driver is charged) – at 5 euro per day
• GPS – at 4 euro per day
• the FUEL your car will use is at the customer’s expense.
Transportation of the car between the islands is not allowed
One Way car rentals are available under request after prior agreement
In case your driver’s licence cannot be read by the car rental company (e.g. it is in Chinese), you will need to bring an International Driver’s Licence as well. This international driver’s licence includes a translation of your regular driver’s licence
Yes, it is and its free of charge.
We deliver your car at your location – at all Locations in the area of AGIA PELAGIA, LYGARIA, MONONAFTIS, MADE, KLADISSOS, PSAROMOURA
For any other areas please contact us. Its also possible but we need to agree this – in advance.
The Fuel that your car will consume is at your own expense.
You bring the car back with the same fuel level as it was when the car was delivered to you. E.g. when the car was delivered at full tank you bring it back full, if it is half full, you bring it back half full
Please note we cannot refund for the fuel in case you bring it back with excessive level fuel tank than it was delivered to you.
You can contact us through the contact form, email us or call us. If the change (amendment) or cancellation is at a short notice (within 48 hours), we kindly ask you to contact us by phone.
* Charges may apply for late cancelations
* Amendments (change of car are possible subject to cars availability)
Our Car Models and Categories listed in our website are all new models, re-visioned regularly and approved by our mechanics team and the Greek state’s technical controls
We will provide you the rental vehicle you saw and booked in our website or at our Car Rental Offices, in the (rare) case (high season or high demand periods) the exact one is not available we will provide you with one of the same category or even bigger (same size and quality/state or even better)
When you pick up your rented car, you will need to provide us please:
(1) a valid driving license in English characters (or the International Driving Licence)
(2) a valid Passport or ID card
(3) Sign the Car Rental Agreement
No additional charges apply on flight/travel delays. We are getting informed for your arrival time, including unexpected flight/travel schedule changes that may occur. We will be waiting for your arrival in order to deliver you the booked vehicle
Travel Tips for Rent a Car on Crete with peace of mind
- Be sure your Driver’s Licence is valid and check if you also need an international one.
- Please note that in Greece it is strictly forbidden to use the mobile phone whilst driving.
- In most of destinations on Crete you will NOT need a 4WD, although its a fun to drive a jeep car / open top car / cabrio car. But it is more comfortable and also safer to book a car for rent with air conditioning instead of an open top one.
- If sharing the driving, make sure that all co-drivers of the car are authorized (that are written in the car rental contract) and that all have a valid driving license and a passport with them.
- During the car delivery double-check what kind of fuel your rented car uses. Diesel or Petrol?
- Check with us regarding activities and festivities, festivals, happening around Agia Pelagia area and on Crete Island and the interesting spots on the island, that are worth to visit/attend. We will be happy to assist you plan your trip.
- Top activities to do in Crete: Jeep Safari, visit Water Parks the Cretan Aquarium (near Heraklion), Scuba Diving tours, Hiking / Trekking, Mountain Climbing, Water Sports, Boat Trips, Wine Tasting.
Rent a Car and discover the beauties of the Island of CRETE
The wonderful Natural History Museum of Crete (at Heraklion)
Crete, Greece: a 365 day holiday destination
The beautiful beaches of Crete
CarRentals365.gr is a Licenced Car Hire company by GNTO
(Greek National Tourism Organization)
CarRentals365.gr - Car Rental Agency LICENCE No: